Here’s a couscous salad recipe I used recently, made by stealing ideas from about 3 other recipes and tweaking a bit of customising. Would eat again :-)
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 cup water
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup spring onion
- 1/4 red bell pepper
- 1/4 yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbed feta
- 75ml canola or olive oil
- 25ml lemon juice
- freshly ground salt and pepper
- Place couscous in a sealable bowl, boil the water, then add boiling water to couscous. Cover and allow to sit for 5 to 10 minutes. Once ready, fluff with a fork.
- Cut tomatoes in half, finely chop peppers and spring onions, and mix into couscous.
- Dressing: Thoroughly mix together oil and lemon juice, and mix in salt and pepper as required.
- Before serving, mix in feta and dressing.